Open free with the exception of some special exhibits:
- Dupont Underground (19 Dupont Circle NW)
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History (1811 R St. NW)
- The Woodrow Wilson House (2340 S St. NW)
- Anderson House – The American Revolution Institute of the Society of the Cincinnati (2118 Massachusetts Ave NW)
- Dumbarton House – Museum and Headquarters of the NSCDA (2715 Q St. NW)
- The Phillips Collection (1600 21st St. NW)
- *Free admission to The Phillips Collection includes the first floor and lower levels of the Goh Annex, Museum Shop and Sculpture Courtyard. To see additional exhibitions and collection galleries, visitors must purchase a timed ticket. Advance reservations are strongly recommended; weekend entry times regularly sell out.